Monday, May 14, 2018

Week 15

Good Afternoon everyone,


I'm back for another blog post, which I hope you might enjoy reading. Today, I will write about


Google analytics tools anyone can use to grow a business. For example, to grow my business I would


 use. First of all any and every analytics tool is great for every business especially mine which is a


small business. With that been said I would use every and any analytics tool available which, will


allow me to better understand my customers as far as their likes, dislikes, how well my visited, and


etc. But sadly time is a factor in which tool I use, sine their is only 24 hours in a day. As far the most


 beneficial which I would check on a daily bases, I have to say page views, engagement,


conversations, Goals,  and , Real-Time. I would start slow with tools so I don't overwhelm myself


with more information.
thanks
talk to you soon,
Jesus E. Origel









No comments:

Post a Comment