Tuesday, May 22, 2018

week 17 final post

Good afternoon everyone,


Sadly, this is my last post for this semester. For this last post I would like to sum up everything I


learned from my  CSIT 155 class on Social Media for Business. I learned so much about social media


 as it applies to business. These lesson I learn from this class will be useful for any business to grow.




Therefore, I have a better understanding of how to use this knowledge to successfully develop a


business. On any social media outlet there are many tools to grow a business. For example, to track


how many viewers visit yours business website a tool will show you that data. However to use the


most popular social media platform is not easy since, that is  constantly changing. This shows a


business must adapt to any change on social media to be successful online.




With that being said, my viewpoint of social media changed. I understand more that social is a must


 for any business to grow off and online. For example,Google map is a great way to add directions to


 your locate of business. Social media is more then a outlet more and more often now social media


platforms are being used as business growth platforms.






However, I currently don't have any business I wish to promote. So, I didn't find any social media for


businesses, services and products that I would use right now. But, I'm sure that this knowledge will


benefit me in my future business advances. One thing I would be aware of is to successfully promote


 a business on a social medial platform takes time and  energy to find out what works best for the


 business person as well as the business. For example what time, what information, how often, and


what tools to check are some of the things to thinks about.




I enjoyed learning about social media for business, this class thought me a lot on that subject. I look


 forward to  learning more about computers and business in general. This lessons I learned from this


class I would carry with me though-out my life. In business one lesson is a must follow the money 


(people) and your business with grow, social media is prove of that. Therefore, word of mouth is still


 a great way to grow a business also.

No comments:

Post a Comment