Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Week 8 Post 1

Good afternoon friends,

I took a good look at the 8 most used social media platforms, I n order to see which one will be s good fit for my business. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,  Google+,  Instagram, Tumbler, Pinterest, and Snap chat are the 8 most used social media sites. Therefore, all of these social media outlets are great to grow a business, However, I need the find the best fit social media platform for my business. I chose to start a Instagram account, to help grow my business.


My Instagram, account is link to my Facebook business  account. I added few  posts on my Instagram page, to better promote my business. I chose to use Instagram instead of other social media outlets because, of easy method for linking Instagram to my Face book page. Also Instagram is still popular among most Americans with 300 million users.

That's all for now

Thanks,
Jesus E. Origel

No comments:

Post a Comment