Friday, March 9, 2018

Week 7

Good afternoon  friends,



Today, I will  talk about social media  such Facebook to grow a business.  For example I  started a Publishing Company for my class.  My business  is using Facebook in order to grow. Facebook is great to grow a business. For example,  Facebook has a like feature  that allows the user to follow a business by liking their photo  or post. For my business named Origel Publishing Company,


My list of companies that I  liked  follow all  3 categories which are, potential customers, news that my customers might be interested in, or letting my customers get to know me by the companies I follow.   Barnes and Noble, Amazon bookstore, Oceanside High School, and  miracosta college. I like Barnes and Noble  because  they are my inspire book readers who I can target as potential customers. The same goes for  Amazon bookstore also I can learn from their business strategy.  As for Oceanside High and miracosta college  I will target their students for potential customers and get ideas for  business strategies.  Also Oceanside High School and  Mira Costa College are my past and present school so I will  target more individuals who I can relate to on this.  Plus I believe local residents  of  Oceanside have a life story of inspiration or comedy to tell and I want to let them be heard by publishing writings into a book. I also follow Apple Company, Dell Computer Company, Microsoft Company, Penguin Bookshop, and National Society of Leadership and Success since they compose all 3 categories.  In addition I like many other companies I found interesting.


Well that's all for this week

Sincerely,
Jesus E. Origel





No comments:

Post a Comment